A Google Chrome extension to download Udacity.com videos for offline watching.
This extension is of historical interest only, is not actively maintained, and likely doesn't work anymore.
Udacity is now offering their lecture videos for download at https://www.udacity.com/wiki/downloads.
The rest of this page shows how the extension used to work in the bad old days.
- Once installed, go to any Udacity course content page (the extension will activate on pages matching http://*.udacity.com/view*).
- A new button labelled Download button should appear next to the video list.
- Clicking it brings up a full list of videos for the
course. This can be dismissed by clicking the close button in
the upper right corner.
- Select the unit to download and the video format you prefer.
- Three output formats are available:
CC0 Public Domain
Greg Inozemtsev (firstname.lastname@example.org)